Federal IT Security Conference (FITSC) 2017 Session Sponsor
Federal IT Security Conference on November 14th, 2017.
The Federal IT Security Institute in partnership with PhoenixTS in Columbia, MD is hosting the second annual Federal IT Security Conference. Speakers from NIST, DHS, the Defense Department as well as private industry will be in attendance discussing the themes and trends that are influencing the Federal/DoD cyber landscape.
This event is Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 from 9:00am-5:00pm.
10420 Little Patuxent Parkway, Suite 500
Columbia, MD 21044
- Mention inside the program
- Two tickets to the Federal IT Security Conference
- Logo on event slideshow and all digital displays throughout high traffic areas of event
- Logo on conference website
- One breakout session named after your company
- Brief introduction and welcome to session attendees prior to the start of the session