Federal IT Security Conference (FITSC) 2017 Gold Sponsor
Federal IT Security Conference on November 14th, 2017.
The Federal IT Security Institute in partnership with PhoenixTS in Columbia, MD is hosting the second annual Federal IT Security Conference. Speakers from NIST, DHS, the Defense Department as well as private industry will be in attendance discussing the themes and trends that are influencing the Federal/DoD cyber landscape.
This event is Tuesday, November 14th, 2017 from 9:00am-5:00pm.
10420 Little Patuxent Parkway, Suite 500
Columbia, MD 21044
- Full-page ad in program
- Five tickets to the Federal IT Security Conference
- 6’ long exhibit table in a prime location
- Logo on event slideshow and all digital displays through-out high traffic areas of event
- Logo on conference website
- Logo on lunch buffet tables
- Brief introduction and welcome to all conference attendees prior to lunch being served