3213 Duke St #190
Alexandria, VA 22314
FITSI is the Federal IT Security Institute which is a non-profit organization managing and administering the FITSP certification program. FITSP stands for the Federal IT Security Professional and is broken into four individual IT security certification programs targeted at the Federal workforce based upon role.
FITSI's mission is "To help secure the Nation's Federal Information Systems by certifying that Federal Workforce members understand and can apply appropriate Federal IT security standards."
What is FITSP?
FITSP is an IT security certification program targeted at the Federal workforce (civilian personnel, military and contractors). This certification program synergizes the knowledge of other security certifications with the standards and practices that are being used by the United States Federal government. There are four different IT security roles that FITSP covers: Manager, Designer, Operator and Auditor.
1. July 21st, 2016 - FITSI is hosting a FITSP-Manager certification review course September 13th-15th in Arlington, VA. Learn more.
2. July 21st, 2016 - Looking to learn how to audit Federal systems and controls? Attend our FITSP-Auditor certification review course September 20th-22nd in Arlington, VA. Learn more.
3. July 14th, 2016 - Department of State (DOS) Approves FITSI Certifications for its Skills Incentive Program (SIP)! Learn more.
4. May 4th, 2016 - FITSI to host a 3 day FITSP-Manager certification review class June 7th-9th, 2016 in Arlington, VA. Learn more.
5. April 22nd, 2016 - FITSI offers a three day RMF training class in Arlington, VA from May 24th-26th, 2016. Learn more.
6. February 12th, 2016 - Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Adopts FITSP Certifications for the Cyber Skills Incentive Program (CSIP)!. Learn more.
7. February 9th, 2016 - FITSI offers a 3-day FITSP-Auditor certification review course on March 14th-16th, 2016 hosted by Kearney and Company. Learn more.
8. November 5th, 2015 - Need to learn about Continuous Monitoring? Come join your colleagues in a two-day course hosted by FITSI on Continuous Monitoring for Federal Information Systems. Learn more.
9. November 3rd, 2015 - Want to become FITSP-Auditor certified? FITSI is offering a review class December 8th-10th, 2015. Learn more.
10. October 30th, 2015 - FITSI offers a 3 days FITSP-Manager certification review class December 1st-3rd. Learn more.
11. October 29th, 2015 - The FITSI Foundation in partnership with the AFCEA-Central Maryland Chapter announces an IT/Cyber Mixer with Admiral Rogers from Cyber Command and Dr. Ron Ross from NIST. Learn more.
12. September 15th, 2015 - FITSI Announces Authorized Training Materials for the FITSP Certification Program. Learn more.